Let's be honest... manufacturers are approached by Amazon retailers all of the time. The first thing you should ask when approached by a new Amazon retailer is "What makes you better than the rest?" With most other retailers, the answer will be "Nothing."
What sets us apart:
- REPUTATION: We have an impeccable reputation with both our vendors and customers. Most of our relationships come through word-of-mouth references from existing vendors. Our Amazon feedback count is currently over 300,000 with 99% Lifetime Positives (as of September 2022).
- EXPERIENCE: We have worked overtime to become one of the top 300 largest sellers in the Amazon US marketplace. To put that into context, as of January 2018 there are approximately 100,000 sellers on Amazon that generate over $100,000 in revenue putting us in the top 2/10ths of a percent of all Amazon US sellers.
- HONESTY: We pride ourselves on integrity and honesty, especially when dealing with our partners. Unlike many sellers, we don't over-promise and under-deliver. If we realize something is not in your best interest, we will tell you.
- INTEGRITY: Amazon rules can be very strict and unforgiving. We regularly review and adhere to Amazon rules to avoid costly account and brand issues.
- TRANSPARENCY: We don't hide behind fake names or addresses. You'll always know what we are doing and where we are doing it.
- PERSONAL CONTACT: All of our partners work directly with a member of our buying team who manages the relationship and can easily communicate with the company president.
- IN HOUSE LEGAL COUNSEL: We have over a decade of experience and in-house legal counsel. This allows us to carefully analyze our options before making critical decisions that could negatively effect your brand.
- S.A.S. / STRATEGIC ACCOUNT REP: Due to our size, we have advanced relationships with Amazon through SAS (Strategic Account Services). When an issue occurs with your brand presence on the Amazon platform, we can more easily reach the appropriate department.
- ADVERTISING TEAM: In house advertising team that can efficiently manage large Amazon advertising spends.
- LONG HISTORY: With over 14 years of experience, we are highly experienced with maintaining MAP on Amazon. Not only can we provide you with guidance, but we work hand in hand by doing test orders, providing reports and assisting with research.
- CUSTOM SOFTWARE: We have built a custom and extensive software system comprising of over 225,000 lines of code. This software allows us to track and analyze all aspects of your product performance.
- WAREHOUSE: Our warehouse is regularly FDA inspected and is a highly efficient operation, able to receive boxes, pallets or containers. We have auto-bagging machines for increased processing and customized software to retain high accuracy. Our warehouse also features a temperature controlled area for sensitive product storage.
We actively work with over 300 manufacturers. Below are some of the larger brands we represent: